Plateau State University (PLASU) is now selling the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for PLASU post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Plateau State University (PLASU) first degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
All the candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos through the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applications are to note that the University will conduct its Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session from Wednesday, 16th December 2020.
Candidates Eligible for PLASU Post UTME Screening Exercise
The screening exercise is open to:
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” in the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with a minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with a minimum of 7 points).
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Form
The screening will be done on-line, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng.
- Click 2020/2021 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visits utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with the registration.
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip.
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above-stated procedure, please.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBERCRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!