The registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students of Plateau State University (PLASU) has been released. See PLASU registration procedure below.
This is to inform all newly admitted candidates of the Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The list of successful candidates (UTME and DE) is available at the University’s Notice Board, the Notice Boards of Plateau State Ministry of Higher Education and that of the Cabinet Office, Jos; as well as the University’s website: www.plasu.edu.ng.
RECOMMENDED: PLASU Admission List.
PLASU Registration Procedure
Successful candidates are requested to accept admission on the approved JAMB website.
The registration exercise for candidates admitted for the 2020/2021 academic session commences on Monday, 11th October, 2021 to Monday, 25th October, 2021; after which late registration will commence and end on Monday, 1st November, 2021. Lectures will commence on Monday, 1st November, 2021.
The following are the registration procedures for the fresh students, which should be strictly adhered to:
- Admitted candidates are to pay an acceptance fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) only by generating the RRR on https://fees.plasu.edu.ng and making payment through any of the following channels:
- For Cash payments, visit the closest bank, use the RRR to make a deposit. Make sure Plateau State University, Bokkos is the recipient.
- For ATM Card, USSD or Internet Banking, click the red coloured button with the inscription “Make Payment Now!”, select your preferred method of payment (ATM card, Bank Branch, USSD or QR Code) and make payment.
- Please note that RRR to be generated for all forms of payment must be through https://fees.plasu.edu.ng
- Go to Bursary Department with evidence of payment of acceptance fee and obtain receipt/Authentication.
- Proceed to the Central Registration Officer in the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry with evidence of payment of acceptance fee and the following documents for screening and clearance:
- JAMB UTME or DE Slip
- Original O’ Level Result/DE Entry qualification
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Original Indigene Certificate
- Two (2) recent Passport Photographs
- Where a candidate’s original result has not been released, he/she can provide a scratch card of the examination body to the screening officer to log on to the portal of the examining body to print out a fresh copy of the result and stamp it as proof of verification
- Complete student’s biodata form.
- Candidate then proceeds to the Faculty where the Faculty Registration Officer checks and screens the documents/qualifications for clearance.
- After being cleared by the Faculty Registration Officer, the candidate proceeds to pay Tuition fee (see fee schedule below) through any of the channels as in one (1) above.
- The candidate then presents evidence of payment (RRR print out) of tuition fee to the Bursary Department and obtains receipt/authentication after which a PIN is generated for the candidate’s use by the Bursary.
- The prospective student uses the generated PIN to log on to the University’s students’ portal through the website (www.plasu.edu.ng), where he or she enters details of his or her biodata and print out; after which a matriculation number is generated for the candidate automatically.
- Log on to the University portal through the website for Course Registration using the PIN and then print the completed course Registration Form.
- All students should pay the Students Union Government (SUG) yearly dues of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) into UBA Account Number: 2062903163 and submit the evidence of payment to the SUG secretariat. Payment can also be done in cash to the SUG officials at the point of registration.
- The candidate returns to the Central Registration Officer at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry Department to submit photocopies of all credentials listed in (4) above, along with evidence of payment of tuition fees, Copies of Course registration form, Students Information form, Clearance Slip, SUG payment receipt and two (2) recent passport photographs for opening of file.
- The candidate’s name is then written in the registration Book by the Registration Officer.
- The Candidate reports to Students Affairs Directorate to process his/her accommodation and obtain Students Handbook.
- Candidates who have been allocated accommodation will follow the payment procedure as in one (1) above to pay the sum of N10,000.00. Take evidence of payment to Bursary to obtain receipt/authentication.
- The candidate reports to the Security Division to process and collect his/her identity card.
- Candidate reports to the University Library for documentation.
- Candidate proceeds to the University Health Services for documentation and opening of file after filing the Health Services Form which can be obtained from the clinic.
- All returning students are required to pay their fees using the procedure outlined in 1 and 2 above. Thereafter, register courses online, print five copies of duly completed course forms for processing by the Academic office in the Registry, Faculty Officers and Departmental registration officers.
- Any issue arising from the Registration exercise that cannot be resolved by the Registration Officer should be channelled to the Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs Division, and subsequently to the Registrar, if need be.
- Adherence to Covid-19 Protocols – All students are required to adhere strictly to Covid-19 safety protocols as approved by NCDC and the Government.
PLASU SCHOOL FEE SCHEDULES
Approved fees payable by fresh students is as follows:
- Plateau State Indigenes ₦40,000.00 ,excluding accommodation
- Non-Plateau candidates ₦90,000.00 ,excluding accommodation
HELP DESK: email@example.com