How to upload O’level results on JAMB portal or profile for Direct Entry and UTME admissions.
We have received a series of questions from UTME and Direct Entry candidates that used awaiting results during registration on how they can upload their O’level results after getting the results.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
As a matter of fact, your admission may be affected if you didn’t upload your O’level results on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile now.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
1. Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!