Nigeria Police Academy examination centres in Nigeria and the written entrance examination pattern for the 2019/2020 academic session (7th regular course) prospective candidates.
Nigeria Police Academy entrance examination centres Nationwide have been released including the examination subjects that would be attempted by applicants.
See also: Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Date.
Nigeria Police Academy entrance examination centres are as follow:
- ABUJA POWA Headquarters opposite Force Headquarters, Abuja
- BAUCHI Police Training School, Bauchi
- BENUE Zone 4 – Makurdi, Benue State
- CALABAR Zone 6 – Calabar, Cross River State
- EDO Zone 5 – Benin city, Edo State
- ENUGU Police Detective College, Enugu
- IBADAN Police Training School, Ibadan
- JOS Police Staff College, Jos
- KADUNA Police College, Kaduna
- KANO Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil
- LAGOS Police College, Ikeja, Lagos
- LOKOJA Zone 8 – Lokoja, Kogi State
- MAIDUGURI Police College, Maiduguri
- MINNA Police Secondary School, Minna
- OWERRI Emmanuel College, Owerri
- PORT-HARCOURT Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt
- SOKOTO Zone 10 – Sokoto, Sokoto State
- TARABA Zone 3 – Jalingo,Taraba State
- YOLA Police Children School, Karewa, Jimeta, Yola Adamawa State.
1. Candidates should log into their online account so as to choose the centre nearest to them from among the old centries and the additional centre.
2. Candidates that selected one of the newly added centres should contact the respective State Police Commands of their chosen centres.
3. Candidates are hereby requested to come to the examination centre along with the following:
i. Acknowledgement Form
ii. Examination Card (Log into your online account to print Exam Card and updated Aknowledgement Card)
iii.Current JAMB Result Slip
vi. 2B pencil, sharpener, eraser and ruler
v. Two (2) Postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Examination shall assume the following pattern:
SELECTION A: General paper – compulsory for all candidates (Weighting, 40%). Other sections, (only one section to be answered by candidates based on Faculty of choice (weighting 60%).
GENERAL PAPER AND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING 3 SUBJECTS
SECTION B: FACULTY OF HUMANITIES:
- Literature in English
SECTION C: FACULTY OF LAW
- Literature in English
SECTION D: FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
SECTION E: FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Principle of Accounts/Commerce
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!