Nigeria Police Academy entrance examination centres Nationwide have been released including the examination subjects that would be attempted by applicants.
See also: Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Date.
Nigeria Police Academy entrance examination centres are as follow:
1. Kano – Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil
2. Kaduna – Police College, Kaduna
3. Enugu – Police Detective College, Enugu
4. Abuja – National Universities Commission, Auditorium
5. Minna – Police Secondary School, Minna
6. Jos – Police Staff College, Jos
7. Bauchi – Police Training School, Bauchi
8. Maiduguri – Police College, Maiduguri
9. Lagos – Police College, Ikeja
10.Ibadan – Police Training School, Ibadan
11.Port Harcourt – Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt
12.Owerri – Police College, Owerri
The additional centres are:
a. Zone 3 – Jalingo, Taraba State
b. Zone 4 – Makurdi, Benue State
c. Zone 5 – Benin city, Edo State
d. Zone 6 – Calabar, Cross River State
e. Zone 8 – Lokoja, Kogi State
f. Zone 10 – Sokoto, Sokoto State
g. Candidates that selected Emmanuel College, Oweri are to report to state Police command Zone 9 – Owerri, Imo State.
1. Candidates should log into their online account so as to choose the centre nearest to them from among the old centries and the additional centre.
2. Candidates that selected one of the newly added centres should contact the respective State Police Commands of their chosen centres.
3. Candidates are hereby requested to come to the examination centre along with the following:
i. Acknowledgement Form
ii. Examination Card (Log into your online account to print Exam Card and updated Aknowledgement Card)
iii.Current JAMB Result Slip
vi. 2B pencil, sharpener, eraser and ruler
v. Two (2) Postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Examination shall assume the following pattern:
SELECTION A: General paper – compulsory for all candidates (Weighting, 40%). Other sections, (only one section to be answered by candidates based on Faculty of choice (weighting 60%).
GENERAL PAPER AND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING 3 SUBJECTS
SECTION B: FACULTY OF HUMANITIES:
- Literature in English
SECTION C: FACULTY OF LAW
- Literature in English
SECTION D: FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
SECTION E: FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Principle of Accounts/Commerce
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!