The Polytechnic Ibadan acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted ND and HND candidates.
Following the publication of the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) ND and HND full-time admission lists, the management of the institution released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and payment procedure.
All the candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan for the 2021/2022 academic session are to follow the procedure outlined below to accept their admission.
Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee Payment Details
All successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of the Acceptance fee of Thirty Two thousand Five hundred Naira (N32,500) with a bank charge of N300 (three hundred naira).
Login into http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/Access and click on ‘Pay Acceptance Fee’.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- National Diploma Certificate (HND ONLY).
- I.T Letter (HND Only).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)