The Polytechnic Ibadan cut-off marks (both JAMB and Departmental) for the 2019/2020 session National Diploma (ND) admission exercise have been released. If your UTME score is exactly or above Ibadan Poly cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for The Polytechnic Ibadan post UTME screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the departmental cut-off marks that would be used for admission.
The Polytechnic, Ibadan was established in 1970 as a successor to the erstwhile Technical College, Ibadan under the provisions of a principal Edict cited as the Polytechnic, Ibadan Edict 1970. The primary function of the Polytechnic is to provide for students training and development of techniques in applied science, engineering, environmental science and commerce.
Polytechnic Ibadan Cut-Off Marks.
Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
CUT-OFF MARKS FOR ADMISSION INTO THE NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION.
1. Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 199
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES – 176
- MARKETING – 178
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 228
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 165
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MGT – 172
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 207
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY – 168
2. Faculty of Engineering
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – 194
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 181
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – 185
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 184
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING – 177
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
- ARCHITECTURE – 1150
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 160
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT – 169
- FASHION DESIGN & CLOTHING TECH – 150
- ART & DESIGN – 175
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATIC – 150
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
4. Faculty of Financial and Management Studies
- ACCOUNTANCY – 193
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 172
- INSURANCE – 164
5. Faculty of Science
- GEOLOGY – 168
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 188
- STATISTICS – 150
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 184
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 164
UTME Cut-Off Mark:
Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
RECOMMENDED: Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!