Poly Ibadan Admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (PolyIbadan) various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) during the 2019/2020 academic session, that the authorities of the institution, have released the admission list containing the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes.
The Polytechnic Ibadan admission list has been successfully uploaded on the polytechnic admission status checking portal.
Check Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List.
- Go to the Polytechnic Ibadan admission portal at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/#/auth.
- Enter your Email Address and Phone Number where required.
- Finally, click on Login to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.
ALL OTHER FEES MUST BE PAID ON OR BEFORE 28TH DECEMBER 2019.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!