Poly Ibadan Admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (PolyIbadan) various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLY IBADAN) during the 2021/2022 academic session, that the authorities of the institution, have released the admission list containing the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes.
The Polytechnic Ibadan admission list has been successfully uploaded on the polytechnic admission status checking portal.
How to Check Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List
- Go to the Polytechnic Ibadan admission portal at http://tpiportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/admissions/.
- Click on “Continue Application”.
- Enter your Email and password in the required columns and then click login.
- Finally, click on “Admission Status” on your dashboard to view your status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Polytechnic Ibadan ND full-time programmes are advised to:
SEE ALSO: Poly Ibadan Admission Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Details.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.ng.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)
ALTERNATIVELY, the Ibadan Poly prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Poly Ibadan admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLY IBADAN) admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.