The Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-time HND programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted Part-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma in the underlisted courses:
Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-time HND Available Programmes.
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Local Government and Development Studies
- Purchasing and Supply
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Science
Detailed information about available courses can be accessed from here
Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-time HND Admission Requirements.
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must possess National Diploma and satisfy the general 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. Such candidate must also have a year Industrial Training certification.
- Candidates who have undergone the Full-Time HND screening exercise for the Full-Time HND programme of the Institution but did not meet up with the cut-off point are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Poly Ibadan Daily Part-time HND Admission.
- Candidates who have registered for the Full-Time HND programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan before will pay a fee of N5,000:00 only, using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM)
- Fresh candidates will pay N12,500:00 only using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM).
Application closes on 4th August, 2017.
N.B: Applicants are to know that the programme will be run on Daily Part-Time basis and would on completion of the programme, the students will be exempted from the Youth Service programme. They will however be issued Exemption Certificate. All admitted candidates will sign an undertaking to that effect.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!