Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) is now selling application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programme in Library and Information Science for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirement and how to apply for Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Form below.
Sequel to the approval granted the Polytechnic to mount Higher National Diploma programme in Library and Information Science by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Entry Requirements.
- candidates must possess the National Diploma in Library and Information Science, with a minimum of Lower Credit grade and one-year post qualification industrial work experience;
- candidates with a Pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience may be considered;
- candidates must possess five relevant credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics at O’level, obtained from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, at not more than two (2) sittings;
- in addition, all candidates seeking admission must have ND JAMB admission letters.
All candidates, including National Diploma graduates from the Federal Polytechnic Idah, are to process and forward their academic transcript report to the Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Idah for the admission purposes.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Form.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- log on to the address fepoda.edu.ng
- click on the online application tab
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters of letters and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number;
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita;
- go back to the school website (fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking Finish Registration
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents. Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic’s website.
APPLICATION FEE: Each application form costs 5500.00 Naira only.
CLOSING DATE : The closing date for the application is 31st May, 2020.
Screening exercises for the candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah on a date to be announced later. Candidates are to check the Polytechnic website for updates from 1st June, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!