The Polytechnic Ojoku is now selling the post UTME forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for The Polytechnic Ojoku Post UTME Form below.
Admission to the Polytechnic Ojoku-Offa, Kwara State, is presently ongoing, with application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session being on sale. The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has fully certified the Polytechnic Ojoku-Offa in Kwara State to offer technical education programmes leading to diplomas/certificates.
The Polytechnic Ojoku-Offa is technologically advanced in order to bring information to young minds in rural and metropolitan areas, and the polytechnic values entrepreneurship, sheer excellence, and academic prominence.
With a suitable and fit-for-learning atmosphere, the Polytechnic Ojoku-Offa is eager to give students with 21st-century employable skills based on their fields of speciality.
The Polytechnic Ojoku Courses
Available courses are:
- Business Administration,
- Computer Science,
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Mass Communication and
- Science Laboratory Technology.
The courses are offered in the below-listed schools:
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
The Polytechnic Ojoku Admission Requirements
- Gaining admission into The Polytechnic Ojoku is hitch free as the minimum requirement is JAMB and O’Level Credit (WASC, GCE, O/L, NABTEB, NECO) with credit passes in subjects relevant to the programmes of the applicants.
How to Apply for The Polytechnic Ojoku Admission
Registration forms are available at the Admission Unit in the take-off campus, Ilemona, Kwara state or to procure the registration forms, these numbers can be reached: 08132953960, 07068412138, 08186398816, or 07037331206
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.