The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) stay-at-home directive to all members of staff. All the polytechnic officers on level 12 and below should stay away and work from home.
This is to inform the polytechnic community in the view of the directive of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) on the need for precautionary measure against the second wave of the Covid-19, the following are to be adhered to:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
That staff on level 12 and below should stay away and work from home effectively from 11th January – 31 January 2021.
Faculties that are having examinations should make adequate arrangement to complete examination on scheduled. Therefore Heads of department are to determine administrative staff that should come for work during the examinations.
Students who have finished their examination are to stay away from the institution.
Please note any staff that are required may be requested to come for work. Staff on essential duties are to make arrangements to work
Security personnel are requested to enforce the wearing of face mask as a requirement for entry into the institution.
Members of the polytechnic community are strongly advised to observe all the covid-19 protocols and take responsibility.
Fawale M .T(Mrs)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!