PTI Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, Delta State.
Petroleum Training Institute (P.T.I.) in Effurun, Delta State was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria as a prerequisite for the membership in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to train indigenous middle-level manpower to meet the labour force demands of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and the West African subregion. It awards General Welding Certificates, ND (National Diploma) and HND (Higher National Diploma) certificates.
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, Delta State has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Courses.
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, Delta State.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- PETROLEUM AND GAS PROCESSING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- PETROLEUM MARKETING AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!