Petroleum Training Institute, PTI post UTME screening exercise schedule and subjects to be take by candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun has released the schedule for the 2018/2019 post UTME screening and the subjects to be taken by candidates attempting the screening.
PTI post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Screening Date: Saturday 11th August, 2018
Screening Method (Mode): Aptitude test.
Examination Duration: One (1) Hour
Accreditation starts by 8.00 a.m.
Venue: PTI Main Campus
Subjects to be taken:
- Candidates offering Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Welding and Fabrication Engineering, Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology will take the following Three (3) subjects (papers) during the examination:
(1) English/Gen. Paper( 2) Mathematics and (3) Physics.
- Candidates offering Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Engineering, Safety Engineering Tech., and Science Lab. Tech. will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
(1) English/Gen. Paper (2) Mathematics and (3)Chemistry.
- Candidates offering Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
(1) English/Gen. Paper (2) Mathematics and (3) Business Study
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2018/2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!