PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS), Port Harcourt, Rivers State, 3rd matriculation ceremony schedule and matriculation gown collection procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
The management of the PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS), Port Harcourt, Rivers State,has announced the date, venue and time schedule for the 3rd Matriculation ceremony for all 2019/2020 academic session fresh undergraduate students.
PUMS 3rd Matriculation Ceremony has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Thursday 18th February, 2020
Venue: University Auditorium.
PUMS Matriculation Gowns Payment and Collection Guidelines
Each Matriculating Student is expected to pay (a non-refundable sum of Six Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) and collect Matriculation gown from the Directorate of Students Services (DSS).
Payment can be done through any of the following mode of payments:
- Cash in Bursary: Cash payment can be done in the Bursary Department of PUMS
- POS in Bursary: POS transaction can also be done in the Bursary Department of PUMS
- Cash at Bank: Parents/Guardians wishing to pay cash in the bank can do so through:
- Account Name: PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS)
Account Number: 2160003768
- Online Cash Transfers: Parents/Guardians wishing to transfer cash can also do so using the account details in 3 above
NOTE: Please note that Matriculation Gowns will only be issued on presentation of evidence of payment.