PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS) school fees schedule for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS) has released the school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session.
PUMS School Fees
|400 level||4,000,000.00||3,000,000.00||4,000,000.00 | (5,000,000.00)**|
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
AHS: Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Lab Science
- Nursing Science
- Radiography and Radiation Science
BMS: Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS – Medicine and Surgery
NOTE: School fees for 400 level MBBS students will be increased to N5,000,000.00 (five million naira only) for only students who have successfully completed their 2nd MB exams.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!