PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme » PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), is recruiting for Graduate Tax Apprentice. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of HND Upper Credit or B.Sc Second Class Upper in any discipline.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme …
Job Title: Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme.
Job Location: Lagos.
Duration: One Year [successful candidates who perform well during the one-year program will be offered Associate 2 level role]
- Minimum of HND Upper Credit or B.Sc Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Completion of NYSC program
- Must not be older than 28 years of age at the time of application
- IT skills, MBA or Professional qualifications of ICAN, CITN or ACCA is an advantage
- Successful candidates must be available to resume work by August 2018
Apply Before: 3rd June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!