Reactor Beverages Limited Job Vacancy for Assistant Operations Manager in Lagos …
Reactor Beverages Limited, a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages, is recruiting for Assistant Operations Manager. The role is to assist the operations manager in creating the employees work schedules and assigning their daily tasks. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of HND in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking for a responsible assistant operations manager to assist the operations manager in creating the employees work schedules and assigning their daily tasks.
- He will assists in the production, sales and pricing and the distribution of the company’s products. Under the manager’s supervision, the assistant operations manager coordinates with different departments to ensure that all tasks executed are of best quality.
- Assist the Operation Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily operations (e.g. production, sales and pricing and the distribution of the products)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing employees
- Suggest training programs and techniques
- Analyze and adjust product positioning
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as an Operation Assistant Manager or similar position
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Familiarity with production, sales and distribution of products
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- HND in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Apply Before: 25th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!