Reactor Beverages Limited, a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages, is recruiting for Customer Service Manager. The role is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of BSc Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Reactor Beverages Limited Job Vacancy for Customer Service Manager in Lagos …
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- BS Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation.
Remuneration: Very attractive
Apply Before: 16th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!