Table of Contents[Show]
Reactor Beverages Limited Job Vacancy for Executive Assistant in Lagos .
Reactor Beverages Limited, a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages, is recruiting for Executive Assistant. The role is to perform clerical tasks in a well-organised and timely way. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of High School degree.
Job Title: Executive Assistant.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to perform clerical tasks in a well-organised and timely way.
- You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with.
- Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements)
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Proven working experience as a executive assistant or senior executive assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Aware of the latest office gadgets and applications
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered a plus
Apply Before: 18th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com