Reactor Beverages Limited Job Vacancy for Materials Manager in Lagos …
Reactor Beverages Limited, a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages, is recruiting for Materials Manager. The role is to manage inventory and purchasing procedures of raw materials and other supplies used in the company. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc/BA in Logistics or relevant field.
Job Title: Materials Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking for an experienced Materials manager to manage inventory and purchasing procedures of raw materials and other supplies used in our company.
- The goal is to ensure our operations have always an adequate flow of the material they need.
- Collaborate with other managers to determine supply needs
- Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications
- Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures
- Oversee distribution of supplies in the organization
- Control inventory levels and ensure availability of material during emergencies
- Supervise, evaluate and coach subordinates
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
- Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
- Assist in forecasting to plan future orders
- Proven experience as materials manager
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of SAP MM
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- A problem-solver
- B.Sc/BA in Logistics or relevant field
Apply Before: 18th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected].