Reactor Beverages Limited Job Vacancy for Microbiologist in Lagos …
Reactor Beverages Limited, a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages, is recruiting for Microbiologist. The role is to undertake laboratory analysis and monitor microbial cultures, and samples using specialist computer software and a range of identification methods and trials. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Microbiologist.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking for a responsible Microbiologists to undertake laboratory analysis and monitor microbial cultures, and samples using specialist computer software and a range of identification methods and trials.
- Planning and carrying out trials
- Tracking environmental microorganism development
- Growing microbe cultures
- Collecting samples from a variety of locations
- Recording, analysing and interpreting data
- Writing research papers, reports and reviews
- Keeping up to date with scientific and research developments
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- Observing high health and safety standards
- Inspecting product manufacturing processes to check for possible contamination
- Managing laboratories.
- A drinks industry microbiologist should have a number of years’ experience working in a microbiology laboratory.
- Ideally, they will have experience dealing with the types of beverages produced at the facility.
- Proven experience as a microbiologist or similar position
- Comprehensive knowledge of laboratory best practices and drive to improve those practices where necessary
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, schedule, and organise laboratory tests
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent decision-making skills and the ability to identify information that is particularly important to the business
- Ability to notice food safety issues at every stage of the production process
Apply Before: 25th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected].
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!