Reactor Beverages Limited Job Vacancy for Quality Control Manager in Lagos …
Reactor Beverages Limited, a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages, is recruiting for Quality Control Manager. The role is to ensure that the company’s products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of HND in Food & Nutrition or relevant field.
Job Title: Quality Control Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- They must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- HND in Food & Nutrition or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
Apply Before: 25th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!