Reactor Beverages Limited Job Vacancy for Warehouse Manager Nationwide.
Reactor Beverages Limited, a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages, is recruiting for Warehouse Manager. The role is to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations and also oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
Learn More About the Reactor Beverages Limited and Other Available Vacancies.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager.
Job Location: Nationwide.
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- B.Sc Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply Before: 25th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.