Massive Job Recruitment at Anambra State Ministry of Education:
Anambra State Ministry of Education hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointments into the State teaching services as Primary School Teachers (NCE holders only), Secondary Schools Teachers and Vocational Teachers.
The Under-listed areas of specialization are needed:
1.) Nigerian Language (lgbo)
2.) Literature-In- English
5.) Christian Religious Studies
6.) English Language
8.) Visual Arts
Science & Health
15.) Further Math
17.) Physical Educatton
18.) Health Education
19.) Technical Drawing
20.) General Metal Work
21.) Basic Electricity
23.) Auto Mechanics
24.) Building Construction
25.) Wood Work
26.) Home Management
27.) Foods & Nutrition
28.) Clothing & Textiles
29.) Computer Studies
31.) Store Management
32.) Office Practice
- Machine Wood Working
- Auto body repair and spray painting
- Auto mechanical work
- Air conditioning/Refrigeration
- Welding & Fabrication Eng. Craft Practice
- Block laying, Bricklaying & Concrete work
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
- Carpentry and joinery
- Furniture making
- Printing Craft Practice
- Auto Electrical work
- Radio, TV and Electrical work
- Painting and Decorating
- Leather Goods Manufacturing and Repair
- Dyeing and Bleaching
- Elect. Installation & Maintenance work
- GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair
- Animal Husbandry
- Catering Craft Practices
- Garment Making
- Auto Parts Merchandising
- Textile Trade
- Store Keeping
- Book Keeping
- Anambra State Universal Basic Eductaion Board (ASUBEB) for primary and junior secondary school teachers (NCE holders only)
- Post-Primary School Service Commission (PPSSC) for Secondary School teachers (NCE, HND and Degree holders)
- Candidates for these positions must possess NCE, BSc (Ed), B.A (Ed), B.Ed, B.A, BSc, HND with PGDE in relevant areas of needs and must have attended regular school programmes
- Candidates with degree in Engineering, Science Courses and Environmental Sciences may be considered.
- Some subjects areas like Physics, Geography, Mathematics, French, Special Education, Technical and Trade Entrepreneurship Subjects will be given priority consideration.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2013
Method Of Application
- Eligible candidates of Anambra State origin should collect applications forms free of charge from the Area Education Offices, Ministry of Education in their Local Government Areas of origin. The form should be completed, signed and returned at the same place where it is collected. Any candidate who may be unwilling to serve in his or her community /LGA of origin need not apply.
Submitted Application forms must be with photocopies of credentials viz:
- Application form with passport attached
- Photocopies of academic certificates, NYSC discharge certificate, including primary school leaving certificate
- Letter of identification from lgwe/Regent or town union (with official phone number(s)
- LGA identification letter
Notes: Candidates are advised to photocopy their application forms and retain them for use during examination for the recruitment.
- Candidates are advised to apply either to teach in the primary or secondary schools and not both, as the competitive selection examinations will be taken the same time and date.
Date for Exam
The date for the competitive selection examination(s) has been fixed for Saturday, 2nd November, 2013. Candidates are advised to check in the LGA where application forms are obtained for their Exam Numbers/venues/locations for their examinations,
Oral interview for all Candidates will take place from 11th November to 13th November, 2013 at designated zonal offices of the Ministry/PPSSC.
Publication of Results
Results of selected qualified candidates will be published on 14th November, 2013.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!