Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) has released an update as regards students resumption for the 2020/2021 academic session. See more details about Redeemer’s University resumption date below.
UPDATE ON STUDENTS RESUMPTION FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
I write to update our highly esteemed parents and beloved students that resumption for the 2020/2021 Academic Session will be as follows:
- Expected Arrival of students in their final year – Monday, 2nd November, 2020
- Expected Arrival of all students in 300 Level – Thursday, 5th November, 2020
- Expected Arrival of all students in 200 Level – Monday, 9th November, 2020
- Expected Arrival of 100 Level Students – To be communicated
Note: Students will only be allowed on campus with proof of payment of at least 40% of the fees for the new academic session.
COVID -19 GUIDELINES
- In line with the guidelines of the National Universities Commission, all students will undergo necessary COVID – 19 test on arrival and any students with possible sign of infection will be referred to the appropriate certified government agency for further examination and treatment.
- Once on campus, student will not be allowed to leave until vacation and visit by parents and outsiders will not be permitted.
- Students are expected to come along with their COVID-19 Safety Kits – at least
5 washable face masks and 3 pocket size hand sanitizers. In addition, every student must pay a sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) Only into the account, RUN Health Centre (ZENITH BANK 1014258900), for COVID-19 Screening test. Evidence of this payment will be required at the gate.
Students should note that in view of the prevailing circumstances induced by the Covid-19 pandemic, physical distancing would be observed in every aspect of our engagement on campus. They will, therefore, be expected to fully cooperate with the University for their Safety and that of all other members of the University Community. Further necessary briefing will be provided as soon as such becomes necessary.
The University Management wishes all students safe arrival from their various destinations.
Mr. Olukayode Akindele
Registrar & Secretary to Council
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!