Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) transcript application procedure for graduates.
The management of the Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) has released the procedures for online application for Transcript
Redeemer’s University Transcript Application Procedure
Transcript applications shall be made as stated below:
- Transcript fees (Non-refundable):
- e-copy, ₦12,000.00;
- WES – Canada and the USA, ₦12,000.00;
- addresses within Nigeria, ₦12,000.00;
- addresses in Europe/Africa, ₦20,000.00;
- addresses in the USA/Canada/Far Europe/Asia, ₦25,000.00;
- unofficial/student copy, visit results.run.edu.ng
- Transcript fees can be paid through “a” or “b”:
- The Undergraduates Portal – kindly download the procedure: http://reg.run.edu.ng/Process_Flow/Special_Pay_Process_Flow.pdf OR
- Bank Deposit/Fund Transfer to REDEEMER’S UNIVERSITY IGR 1016250461 UBA.
- After payment, you are expected to forward an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Request for Transcript, then attach a properly scanned copy of your Degree Certificate and payment slip/receipt. The mail must contain;
- Your Full Name, Matriculation Number, Programme, Year of Graduation;
- The Full Name and Office Address of the recipient (not postal address), and
- Official email address (for e-copy only).
- Note: The University does not forward official transcripts to personal email/postal addresses nor to applicants. Only to recognized Institutions and Organisations.
- Kindly note that transcripts are AVERAGELY processed within 10 working days. The counting starts from the day your request was acknowledged.
- For further inquiries, chat up bit.ly/RUNTranscripts
For technical issues, message email@example.com
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!