Resumption of duties by all the non-teaching staff of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA).
This is to notify all categories of non-teaching staff of the Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA that consequent upon the letter ref FUTA/REG/CAD/CM01 dated 17th November ,2016 written on behalf of the University Governing Council and circulated to the Chairmen of the three academic Unions, SSANU,NASU and NAAT and which were equally pasted at strategic places on the University Campus, all categories of non-teaching staff of the University should report unfailingly at their duty posts by 8AM on Monday ,November 21,2016.
In the letter the University Governing Council noted various interventions by several stakeholders to bring amicable and lasting solution to the crisis, and it equally observed that all necessary avenues for dialogue and the resolution of the impasse had been exhausted without the three Unions allowing the efforts to bear fruits and end their protests. The letter amongst other things requested the three Unions to stop their protest within 24 hours of the receipt of the Council letter and to restore normalcy to the University.
- Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME Result
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Postgraduate Courses
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Screening Form
- AFIT Set to Introduce Degree Programmes in Aircraft Maintenance
It is therefore in tandem with the Council decision that all non-academic staff of the University are to resume at their duty post by 8AM on Monday, November 21, 2016 unfailingly.