Rhema University Nigeria is now selling application forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the available courses and how to apply for Rhema University post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Rhema University Nigeria for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Degree programmes are offered in the following areas
1. College of Basic and Applied Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Applied Biology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Pure Chemistry
2. College of Management and Social Sciences:
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
3. College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- Human Anatomy
- Medical Laboratory
- Nursing science
Rhema University Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have obtained acceptable scores in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and shall, in addition posses at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at no more than two (2) sittings, in subject relevant to their field of study.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for Basic Medical Science, Science, Management and Social Science courses.
Rhema University Post UTME Eligibility
- Suitably qualified Candidates with JAMB score of 140 and above can apply.
- All interested candidates, who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME and obtained the above score are eligible to apply whether they choose Rhema University Aba or not.
How to Apply for Rhema University Post UTME Form
Admissions Form can be obtained Online or directly from the Admissions Office, Office of the Registrar, Rhema University. Interested candidates are to complete the application form online through the university website http://www.rhemauniversityng.net/applicationform2.aspx
The Admission Office of the Registrar
153/155 Aba-Owerri Road Rhema University, Nigeria
For more information
Or visit rhemauniversity.edu.ng
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.