Ritman University post UTME / Direct Entry Screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ritman University undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Ritman University Courses
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting ( B.Sc. )
- Banking and Finance ( B.Sc. )
- Economics (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (B.Sc.)
- Mass Communication (B.Sc.)
- Political Science and Public Administration – ( B.Sc. )
- Sociology – ( B.Sc. )
- Management ( B.Sc.)
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Biology (B.Sc.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Cyber Security (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Microbiology (B.Sc.)
- Physics – ( B.Sc.)
- Software Engineering (B.Sc.)
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- History and International Studies ( B. A. )
- Language and Literary Studies ( B. A. )
Ritman University Admission Requirements
The entry requirements for all Bachelor’s Degree programmes are as follows:
- Five (5) Credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in O’ level Examinations. (WAEC/NECO)
- Applicants are required to have taken the JAMB examinations with a score of 140 and above.
- It is important to note that any false entry during the online registration may lead to disqualification.
DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Five (5) O level Credit in relevant subjects and any of:
- IJMB, JUPEB, Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Diploma (ND), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or GCE – A’ Level.
- It is important to note that any false entry during the online registration may lead to disqualification
How to Apply for Ritman University Post UTME Form
Ritman University charges administrative cost of N2,000 for Post-UTME screening. Application form costs N7,000.
Candidates should come with the following for the Aptitude Test when shortlisted:
- A copy of the passport photograph used in online form registration
- A print-out of the online student registration form
- The teller received after payment into the bank
- Original and photocopy of JAMB Result Slip
- Completed forms to be returned to Ritman University, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.