KENPOLY Admission List › Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KenPoly admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
SEE ALSO: KENPOLY HND Admission List.
How to Check KenPoly Admission List
- Go to Rivers Poly admission portal at http://ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/.
- Click on “Admission” from the menu.
- Select Session as 2020/2021.
- Select list (i.e ND Admission List).
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Go’ and follow further instructions to access your KENPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to pay the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) as Non-refundable deposit. ND full-time candidates are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their KENPOLY admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KENPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Rivers State Polytechnic (RIVPOLY) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.