This is to inform all the students admitted into the Rivers State Polytechnic (RIVPOLY) for the 2014/2015 academic session that the management of the institution has released the procedure they are to follow to pay their admission acceptance fee.
For acceptance of Rivers State Polytechnic admission offer, Please take note of the following formalities.
- Beginning– Interested candidates who possess the pre-requisite qualifications only are advised to apply to their choice Departments after making the necessary payments as below.
- Payment of Acceptance Fee: Proceed to any of the Polytechnic designated banks and pay the sum of N15,000 and N1,000 for the portal access scratch card. (Total Payment of N16,000)
a. F.C.M.B BORI, A/C NO: 1159772045.
b. UNION BANK BORI, A/C NO: 0011793686.
c. ACCESS BANK AZIKIWE RD, A/C NO: 0054968747.
d. ECOBANK IKWERRE RD, A/C NO: 0472002169.
e. UNITY BANK RUMUOMASI, A/C NO: 0003080580
3. Proceed to the Polytechnic Bursary and present bank tellers. In exchange you are issued an official receipt and a portal scratch card.
4. With the scratch card, candidates log into the portal at portal.rivpolybori.edu.ng/adm_act_process/e_application to fill online application form. On the Online Application Form, enter the 11 digit PIN of your Scratch card in the pin box and click enter.
5. Completion of online forms/ Printing Slip:- On completion of form, candidates would need to print the Temporary Provisional Admission Letter before logging out..
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!