Renaissance University (RNU) has gotten the approval of the Council of Legal Education in Nigeria to offer the Bachelor of Law (LLB) degree programme.
Renaissance University (RNU), Ugbwaka, Enugu State, Faculty of Law as met the accreditation requirements of the Council of Legal Education in Nigeria to offer the Bachelor of Law (LLB) degree programme.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The approval was conveyed by the Council in a letter to the Vice-Chancellor of the university, citing its “marked improvements in the number of lecturers and physical facilities”.
This was disclosed by the Vice-Chancellor of the university, Prof. Thaddeus Eze while briefing the press on the 15th anniversary of the university.
Established in 2005 as the second private university in the South-East, Renaissance University Ugbwaka is also among the few Council-approved universities in the region that offer the Bachelor of Law (LLB) degree programme.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!