Rossland Screening Solution Job Vacancy for Field Agronomist …
Job Title: Field Agronomist.
Job Location: Nationwide.
< Core Functions
- Work with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building
- Work with Project Agronomists to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Interact and engage with agro dealers and retailers to understand their needs; recommend agro-dealers and retailers to be appointed in your place of posting
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans and implementation of such to achieve sales targets.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Provide market intelligence on developments in the fertilizer and inputs market place and send regular reports to Supervisor
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development. Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
- B.Sc or Master’s in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any related Field
- Certificate/Experience in Marketing, especially agricultural products
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Candidates from Agro-Allied companies are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skill
- Must be well rounded in Fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers within specified areas.
- Can Speak Hausa Properly
- Must be willing to Work anywhere across the country
- Must be a resident in the Northern Part of Nigeria
Apply Before: 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send Your CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.