Rossland vacancy for Field Agronomist » Rossland Screening Solution client’s, a multinational petrochemical and fertilizer producing company, is recruiting for Field Agronomist. The position role includes, but is not limited to, working with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building. The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc. or Master’s in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any related Field.
Rossland Screening Solution Job Vacancy for Field Agronomist …
Job Title: Field Agronomist.
Job Location: Nationwide.
< Core Functions
- Work with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building
- Work with Project Agronomists to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Interact and engage with agro dealers and retailers to understand their needs; recommend agro-dealers and retailers to be appointed in your place of posting
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans and implementation of such to achieve sales targets.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Provide market intelligence on developments in the fertilizer and inputs market place and send regular reports to Supervisor
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development. Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
- B.Sc or Master’s in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any related Field
- Certificate/Experience in Marketing, especially agricultural products
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Candidates from Agro-Allied companies are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skill
- Must be well rounded in Fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers within specified areas.
- Can Speak Hausa Properly
- Must be willing to Work anywhere across the country
- Must be a resident in the Northern Part of Nigeria
Apply Before: 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send Your CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!