Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST Christmas break notice to staff and students.
The management of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt, wishes to inform all Staff and Students that the University shall close down for Christmas Break at 4.00 p.m. on Friday, 18th December 2020 and reopen on Saturday, 2nd January 2021.
Consequently, all offices shall remain closed during this period.
However, all staff on essential service shall remain on duty within, the break Period. Those concerned includes:
- Drivers to Principal Officers
- Staff of the Security Unit
- Estate and Works staff covering duties pertaining to utilities, i.e. water and electricity
- Porters in the Halls of Residence
- Staff of the Health Services Department at the Emergency Unit.
However, normal work shall resume on Monday, 4th January 2021. The Vice-Chancellor wishes all staff and students Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.