RSU Admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Rivers State University (RSU), Nkpolu – Oroworukwo, degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening Exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
RSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online.
Check RSU Admission List.
- Go to RSU Admission status checking portal at http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate the Admission List Section and supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click on Go to load your UTME and post UTME scores.
- Finally, click on your registration number to access your RSU admission status.
See also: RSUST Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to RSUST admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!