RSU acceptance fee – Admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the Rivers State University (RSU), Nkpolu – Oroworukwo, 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates have been released.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Rivers State University (RSU) Course Registration Deadline for 1st Semester 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Following the release of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST admission list, the management of the institution released the amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and the method of payment.
RSU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment procedure
Candidates who are offered admission should log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payments of Acceptance fee of Thirty-Nine Thousand, One Hundred & Fifty Naira (N39,150.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled and Master cards. Thereafter, they are to proceed with further On-line Clearance before payment of School Fees.
Acceptance for Admitted candidates will end on February 8, 2022.
Candidates who fail to accept their offers before the expiration of the deadline will lose their places permanently!
Candidates are please advised to avail themselves of this opportunity.