Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST certificate programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Latest Update: Application deadline is now 31st October, 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt, certificate programmes 2017/2018 academic session Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) part-time evening programmes.
RSUST Available Certificate Courses.
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agric Business Management
- Agricultural Extension and Co-operative Studies
- Mushroom production
- Honey production
B. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Real Estate Management
- Land Administration and Management
C. FACILITY OF ENGINEERING
- Certificate Programmes in the Department of Chemical/Petro- Chemical Engineering:
- Waste Management and Chemical handling
- Crude Oil Processing
- Production and Processing of Natural Gas (Gas Operations)
2. Certificate Programme in the Department of Mechanical Engineering:
- Basic Proficiency Certificate in Mechanical Engineering Technology
3. Certificate Programmes in the Department of Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Electrical Installation
- Domestic Electrical Installation
- Industrial Instrumentation
4. Certificate Programme in the Department of Civil Engineering
- Quality Control in Civil Engineering Materials and Soil Test
RSUST Certificate Programmes Duration, Details & Admission Requirements.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: All certificate Programmes are for the duration of three months and will run in the evenings (Monday-Friday).
THE PROGRAMMES ARE MEANT FOR:
- Career Workers
- Professionals and Individuals who want to acquire technical skill in their professions.
Candidates through the programme, will be provided both theoretical and practical training for self employment and self reliance in their professions
Candidates seeking admission into the three months Certificate programme should show evidence of Senior School Certificate (SSC), General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council Examinations (NECO) or NABTEC. Candidates with extensive experience will be considered. Higher qualifications such as OND, HND or B.Sc. will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission.
- Log onto the University Website ust.edu.ng and make e-payment of Five Thousand Naira only (N5, 000.00) for the form on-line by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
- Complete admission form on-line and also upload data (WAEC/ NECO/ SSC/ NABTEC etc.) Results on-line.
- Candidates are advised to do all registration at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the university.
- The closing date for the Admission is
Friday, 25th August, 2017Tuesday, 31st October, 2017.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!