Rivers State University, RSU clearance exercise requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all candidates who were offered Provisional Admission and have accepted the offer of admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that Clearance Exercise has commenced, at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
Recommended: RSUST Admission Lists.
RSUST Clearance Exercise Requirements.
Candidates are to come with their credentials for the Clearance Exercise as follows:
A. FRESH STUDENTS/DIRECT ENTRY
- Admission Letter from Jamb
- Original JAMB Result
- Accepted Admission Status from Jamb (Caps)
- Original O’level Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Acceptance for Admitted candidates will end on 11th October, 2019. Candidates who fail to accept their offers before the expiration of the deadline will lose their places permanently! Candidates are please advised to avail themselves of this opportunity.
- The University Authority wishes to emphasize that any candidate who fails to accep this/her admission before the expiration of the deadline will lose the admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!