Rivers State University, RSU clearance exercise requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all candidates who were offered Provisional Admission and have accepted the offer of admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Year One (1) and Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that Clearance Exercise has commenced
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Recommended: RSUST Admission List.
RSUST Clearance Exercise Requirements
Candidates are to come with their credentials for the Clearance Exercise as follows:
A. FRESH STUDENTS/DIRECT ENTRY
- Admission Letter from Jamb
- Original JAMB Result
- Accepted Admission Status from Jamb (Caps)
- Original O’level Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
The University Authority wishes to emphasize that any candidate who fails to accept this/her admission before the expiration of the deadline will lose the admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!