This is to inform all the candidates recently offered admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) undergraduates programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session that the management of the institution has released the schedule for medical examination test for new students.
See also: RSUST School Fees Schedule.
RSUST Medical Examination Test Schedule for New Students.
Technical and Science Education
Dr. D. S. Cookey-Gam
Director, Health Services Department.
1. For the laboratory –
- Collection of Specimen Bottles 12-2pm
- Collection of Results 9-11am
- Submission of Samples 8-10am
2. In OPD-
- Filling of Forms 8:30am-2pm
- Counseling 8:30am-2pm
- Consultation with Doctors 8:30am-2pm
3. Visit the VCT- Free HIV Test/Counseling 10am-2pm
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!