Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST supplementary post UTME screening form for candidates that could not meet the cut-off points for admission to the programmes of their choice is now on sale for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses available, requirements and how to apply for RSU supplementary admission form.
All candidates who attended the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the Rivers State University for 2019/2020 Academic Session but could not meet the weighted average for admission into the programmes of their choice may now seek supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
RSU Supplementary Admission – Available Programmes.
The statistics from the sale of supplementary forms is low in some programmes in the ongoing application, there is need to extend the period for the sale and collection of the supplementary forms into those programmes by two weeks.
The Faculties and Programmes in need are:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Department of Agric & Applied Economics
- Department of Agric Extension & Rural Development
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Crop/Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Environment
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry & Environment
- Department of Home Science and Management
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Business Education (Entrepreneurship Option)
- Department of Educational Foundations
- Department of Adult and Community Education
- Department of Educational Management
- Department of Science Education
- Agricultural Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Environmental Education Option
- Technical Education with options in:
- Mechanical/Metal Work
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
- Department of Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Department of Geology
- Department of Physics
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Geography and Environmental Management
- COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Department of Nursing
RSUST Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates must possess a minimum Score of 180 in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes including English Language & Mathematics in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental), before applying for the supplementary admission.
How to Apply for RSU Supplementary Admission Form.
Candidates are expected to log onto the University Website rsu.edu.ng and make e- payments of Eight Thousand and Five Hundred Naira (N8,500.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of Supplementary Admission.
Candidates are informed that online processing of the Supplementary Admission Forms shall end
31st October, 2019 14th November, 2019.
In addition, it is mandatory that all candidates seeking supplementary admission upload their ‘O’ Level results on-line.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!