Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO), Owo, cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above RUGIPO cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
Authorities of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO), Owo, have released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, formerly known and addressed as “The Ondo State Polytechnic, Owo,” was founded in 1979 and began operations in January 1980. The primary mandate of the Institution, as conceived by the Ondo State Government, is to provide middle-level manpower in Science and Technology-related fields of study as part of efforts aimed at effective technological development in Ondo State in particular and Nigeria in general.
Rufus Giwa Poly Cut Off Mark
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed National Diploma (ND) courses at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO), Owo, is 110. Only candidates who scored at least 110 are eligible to apply for the National Diploma (ND) courses listed below:
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECH.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PRODUCTION TECH.
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING