SABmiller Job Vacancy for High End Operations & PMO Manager, West Africa …
Job Title: High End Operations & PMO Manager, West Africa.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Develop the High End 5 Year and 1 Year Plan for the BU according to the stage model approach
- Coordinate the development of the High End Brand Plans and Channel plans for the BU with the High End Marketing and Trade Marketing teams
- Develops and manages performance tracking systems and detect potential risks in the plan
- Guarantees the correct translation of plan into actions by coordinating the different departments involved in the plan
- Job will cover all areas: marketing, trade marketing, tech sales, sales, supply, logistics, legal and finance
- Is the “Ambassador” of the BU and connect local team with Zone when needed
- Support on the analysis, development, implementation and tracking of Growth Initiatives, challenging the business on a constant basis to improve its performance
- Conduct monthly Channel, Brand and MACO Review, challenging the business in identifying initiatives and “own” these initiatives to harvest the identified opportunities.
- Responsible for conducting key projects when needed (e.g. Off-Trade step-up plan, High End salesforce set-up)
- Lead the operational part of the High End with Finance, Supply & Logistics departments (e.g. local brewing projects, import/export projects, new SKUs development, reportings, import/export, stock)
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, MBA preferred
- 5 years+ relevant experience of best practice Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Project Management in a FMCG environment
- Evidence of outstanding coaching and consulting skills
- IT / information management knowledge and experience
- Budget management
- Ideally international experience within Africa
Salary: Market Related.
Apply Before: Note Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: