SABmiller Job Vacancy for Packaging Process Operator …
SABmiller Plc, a beer and soft drinks producing company, is recruiting for Packaging Process Operator. The position role includes, but is not limited to, operating machine and equipment. The ideal candidate should possess minimum-HND/B.Eng.- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Job Title: Packaging Process Operator.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Packaging Process Operator will;
- Operate machine and equipment
- Monitor and control the process
- Operate the equipment according to the work instructions and adhering to safe working practices at all times.
- Apply the Manufacturing Way principles and practices
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
Qualifications and Experience
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum-HND/B.Eng.- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a bottling line in a Packaging/FMCG environment
Key competencies and attributes:
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Work in teams
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!