SABmiller vacancy for Process Artisan – Packaging » SABmiller Plc, a beer and soft drinks producing company, is recruiting for Process Artisan – Packaging. The position role includes, but is not limited to, maintaining, repairing and optimising plant and associated devices. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of NTC (Mechanical or Electrical).
SABmiller Job Vacancy for Process Artisan – Packaging …
Job Title: Process Artisan – Packaging.
Job Location: Sagamu Plant, Lagos.
< Job Description:
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices
- Optimise production performance
- Maintain the equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Assess proper functioning of working machinery and request for repair or replacement in case of need
- Assess nature of repair on working machine depending on nature of defect as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul
- Negotiate stoppage of machines with team leaders to avoid more unnecessary down time and equipment damage.
- Operate the equipment according to the SOP’s and adhering to safe working practices at all times
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of NTC (Mechanical or Electrical)
- NTC (Mech / Elect) or Electromechanical plus SABM Packaging Certificate
- OND (Mech/Elect)
- 1-2 years as an Artisan Mechanical or Electrical experience in a packaging/FMCG environment
Key competencies and attributes:
- Qualified, trade-tested artisan
- Trade: preferably in Millwright, Electrical or Mechanical
- Maintain quality
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Work in teams
Apply Before: Note Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!