Salem University hall of residence requirements for fresh and returning students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The management of the Salem University Lokoja has released the list of items to be brought to the hall of residence by undergraduate students upon resumption.
See also: Salem University School Fees Schedule.
Salem University Hall of Residence requirements Includes:
- Blanket – 1
- Bed sheet with Purple and Blue background, -2
- Pillow and a pillow case to match 4′ x 7′
- Mosquito Net – 1
- Set of Cutlery – 1
- Plastic/Metal Buckets – 2
- Padlock and key ring – 1
- Hangers – 6-12
- School Bag – 1
- Raincoat or Umbrella – 1
- Reading Lamp with 40W bulb or Fluorescent Tube – 1
- Feeding per Semester
- Books, Exercise books, Hard cover Adequate money for Notebooks, Writing materials, etc food and books
- Suits, Shirts, Ties and Plain Trousers for boys
- Skirt Suits, Dress Suits, Shirt blouses, Trouser Suits, Skirts and Plain Trousers
- Decent outfits for Church Services
- Bible and Notebooks.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!