Salem University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into 12 Months IJMB Programme for 2014/2015 session.
About Salem University IJMB Programme
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB) is a direct entry qualification into Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
Salem University as one of the affiliated institutions, offers the following IJMB Advanced Level subjects:
Accounting, Economics, Sociology, Biology, A/L Mathematics, Business Management, Chemistry, Geography, History, Literature-in-English, English Language O/L, Physics, Mathematics O/L and Government
Salem University IJMB Programme Mode of Application
Pay N5,000 into Salem University Consultancy Account No. 2018318542 at First Bank, then download the form from the website and scan completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THE FORMS AT OUR LIAISON
- Lokoja: Salem University Campus, Lokoja-Ajaokuta Road, Lokoja. (08036310595, 08073946744 & 08075582924)
- Abuja: AL-Global, Plot 509, Behind No 76 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Near Chida Hotel (08055837797, 08038736272 & 08034622690)
- Lagos: Salem Intl. Christian Centre, Km 14, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos. (08155555592 & 00838736272)
- Port-Harcourt: Foundation Faith Church, No.1, Faith Avenue, Rumuomasi. (08065740045 & 08036742353)
- Kaduna: Danbo Intl. School, Challawa Crescent, Barnawa G.R.A, Kaduna. (08051232346)
- Yenagoa (Bayelsa): Foundation Faith Church, Osiri Road Ekeki. (08065740045 & 08069711779)
For further details, call 08036310595, 08075582924 and 08073946744
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!