Salem University School fees schedule and payment procedure for undergraduate and postgraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Authority of the Salem University, Lokoja has released the amount to be paid as school fees by fresh and stale undergraduate/postgraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Salem University School Fees Schedule.
- College of Natural & Applied Sciences (CNAS) – ₦582,000.00
- College of Communication and Information Technology (CICT) – ₦582,000.00
- Management, Social Sciences & Humanities – ₦534,000.00
- Law – ₦690,000.00
- Part-Time Programme – ₦160,000.00
- HND Conversion Programme (Direct Entry) – ₦240,000.00
- Education – ₦250,000.00
- MSC and MBA – ₦680,000.00
- PGD – ₦585,000.00
You are required to pay tuition fees based on your programme. The amount of your tuition fees wild be set out in your notice/offer letter.
If you would like to pay your fees in installments them complete the form on this page: Tuition Fees Installments
Salem University School Fees Payment Procedure.
- Navigate to the university’s website (https://www.salemuniversity.edu.ng)
- Go to About Us on the top menu
- Scroll down to FEE AND PAYMENTS
- Select your payment, e.g if you are paying for accommodation, choose your preferred accommodation type
- Add to cart
- If you are making more than one payment then click on the Return to payment page button and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- If paying for tuition, click on tuition, choose your programme and college and add to cart
- View cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete the Billing info form and click Continue
- Click on Place order
- Click on Pay Now
- Choose your preferred payment option and follow the corresponding instructions.
Please contact us if you need any assistance while making your fees payment.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!