Saroafrica International Limited Job Vacancy for Graduate Trainee …
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (North)
Job Location: Nigeria.
Saro Graduate Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
- Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines; Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry,
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or set to complete by April 2018.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Must be from the northern part of Nigeria
- Be a self-starter and be willing to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Apply Before: 10th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, do not apply
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!