Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) matriculation ceremony date, time and venue for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
The Vice Chancellor, Professor Bernard A. Eromosele, of Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU), Ogwa, Rivers State, on behalf of the Governing Council, Management, Senate, Staff and Students invites the general public to its 2018/2019 academic session matriculation ceremony.
SAU Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
The Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) 2018/2019 Matriculation Ceremony for the Freshers is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Friday, 25th January, 2019
Venue: Pastor John Aluko Babatope Hall
Time: 10:00 am Prompt
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!