School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its COMMUNITY NURSING programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and procedure on how to apply for the School of Nursing Mkar Community Nursing Admission Form below.
This is to inform the general public that the school of Nursing Mkar is Introducing Community Nursing Programme Admission. This is a 2 year program introduced by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
It is aimed at providing community nursing services at the grassroots especially in the rural areas.
Students of the program upon graduation will become Licensed Community Nurses (LCN) and work primarily at the local government Primary Health Care centres
School of Nursing Mkar Community Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidate must have at least four (4) credits in English Language, Biology and any other two subjects in WAEC, NECO and NABTEB (NaBTEb cannot be combined)
- Candidate must be from Benue state and resident in the local government of origin
How to Apply for School of Nursing Mkar Community Nursing Admission Form
COST OF FORM – 6.500
BANK ACCOUNT – 1012129112
ACCOUNT NAME – School of Nursing Mkar
BANK – Zenith bank
- NKST College of Nursing Sciences Mkar Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Community Nursing Programme Admission
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Entrance Exam Result & Interview Dates
- Universal School of Aviation (USA) Convocation Ceremony Schedule
- House Rejects Motion to Cover WAEC/NECO/JAMB Fees
Sale of forms begins 1st September 2021
DATE OF APTITUDE TEST – 14th October 2021